Pages

my brother's dick and my dad's balls


Tonight was still. The scorching heat fell down upon us all like bricks. It was just my dad, my brother, and I. My brother, josh and I shared a room…my dad was down the hall. Josh was 15, and I was 17. we were both definitely old enough to have our own rooms, but there just wasn’t enough room. Apart from the two bedrooms, there was just the bedroom bathrooms, the kitchen and the living room.
 One tiny house in the middle of Florida. Tonight, however was the hottest night that I can remember. 
Both josh and I were in our boxers, under our sweaty sheets. We were perfectly comfortable seeing each other in our underwear, but we’ve never seen each others junk. Its not as though we haven’t stolen a glimpse at what moved in our shorts when we walked…no, I’ve caught josh looking many a time. No big problem, I knew he was a curious one, and I had to teach him everything there was to know about being a man. 
Just as I was dozing off for the first time this night (now morning), josh suddenly bolted up and sat on the edge of his bed. I was now wide awake, and looked at him. He was very sweaty, his brown hair in a mess, and his athletic body dripping. 
“whats wrong” I said. 
“nothing” he replied. 
“then go back to bed” 
“I cant” he retorted. 
I looked at him. 
“I’m not tired, and it waaaay too hot, and I’m bored.” Said josh. 
“ok.” I didn’t know what to do. I could only see his outline in the shadows, but I could see he was examining my half naked body. “come over here…you can sit on my bed until you are tired” 
josh got up and sat next to me. by now my eyes were adjusted to the darkness completely, and I could see him more clearly. 
I could see a longing look in his eyes, sort of hungry for something. 
“its too hot, I’m taking my shorts off…do you mind?” 
he shook his head. 
I took my shorts off, but remained under my sheet, so as not to reveal any skin or hair. 
The feeling suddenly got tense. 
“so” said josh, “whatcha want to do?” 
“have you ever had a blow job?” I asked. 
“a what?” 
“a blow job” I replied. “its where someone sucks your dick until you cum.” 
Josh looked a little shocked that I was talking about this to him, but quickly recovered. 
“no, should I have?” he said. 
“I don’t know, do you want one?” 
josh had a hesitant look in his eye. 
“look, I know you’ve never seen another dick before, do you want to see mine? I might let you touch it if u want to.” 
I could see a hint of a smile appear on josh’s face. “sure” 
“ok then, here’s what will happen.” I said, thinking fast and putting my shorts back on. I wanted to see josh’s dick limp, so I had to make up a quick game. “I’ll reveal a little, you reveal a little” 
“sounds good” josh said back, sitting up straight now. 
“first thing first, pubes” I said, pulling the sheet down to expose my long and curly black pubes. “you can touch mine, if you let me touch yours,” I explained. 
Josh reached over and brushed his fingers through my thick pubic hair. 
“your turn,” I said. 
He pulled down the top of his shorts and showed me his pubes. 
I was shocked…his were as thick as mine, but brown and really long. I reached over to his hair, and felt it. It was like petting an animal! 
“next is the balls,” he said. Josh liked this game, I could tell. 
“ok” I said, pulling up my shorts, and lifting the leg hole. He gasped as he saw my balls. Mine were very low hangers, and extremely hairy. 
Josh reached over and put his hands around my nuts. He squeezed them and pulled them a little. For a second I almost thought I saw a look in his eye that showed he wanted to suck them. 
Josh pulled his and back, and his shorts up. He too lifted his leg hole and showed me his balls. 
Jeez! His balls were huge! Not quite has hairy as mine, but still…for a 15 year old…. 
I reached over and cupped his balls, savoring every moment. I could feel the hair trailing down in to his ass, and wanted to lick it. 
“very nice, little bro” 
“thanks” josh said, beaming. 
I got on my knees and turned my back towards josh. He pulled the back of my boxers down to see my ass. He ran his finger down my crease and made a little grunting noise. He reached under my legs and grabbed my balls to squeeze them again. 
“no no no,” I said, pulling my shorts back up and facing him. “not yet” 
josh rolled onto his stomach and I pulled down his shorts. His backside was very hairy and sexy. I reached my hand in his shorts and pulled his balls. I could feel the head of his dick too. Josh looked back at me. 
“now lets take our shorts off together” josh said. 
I agreed, and slipped mine off. He did the same. We both just stared at each others stuff for what seemed like hours. Josh’s prick was perfect, about 3 inches limp. His pubic hair went over his shaft, and his penis rested on his balls. 
Mine was about 4 ½ inches limp, and quite a bit thicker. 
We were both just starting to get hard, when we heard a knock at the door. 
We didn’t have time to move. The door opened and dad walked in. 
“I heard you guys talking, is everything ok?…oh my.” 
He walked out. 
I looked at josh and he looked at me, both of us frightened out our wits. Dad walked back in and stared at both our dicks. He came closer to us and unbuttoned the pee hole in his boxers. I could see his pubes and part of his shaft. He was turning me on, and his muscular body was making me even harder faster. 
“feel it” dad said, looking straight at me. “put your hand in my shorts and feel mine. I know where you two got your stuff from, now feel it.” 
I put my hand in dad’s pee hole, and felt his dick. He was limp, and bigger than both of us! I was surprised that his dick didn’t hang out of his leg hole! 
I started stroking dad’s dick and he closed his eyes moaning a little. Josh started masturbating. He was about 7 inches now, and he too was making little moans. Josh put his hands on my penis and started to rub it. He squeezed my balls and my dick together. It felt great! when I’m hard, I’m about 9 inches, and I thought that was big. I pulled down dad’s shorts, and he was easily 10 ½ inches! 
“here josh” I said, “this is a blow job” 
I put my lips on dad’s dick and he breathed in sharply. My mouth went over as much dick as I could swallow. It tasted wonderful. I felt josh’s head go down to my crotch and start nibbling my balls. 
He was good. Almost too good… 
Josh’s lips found my dick and he sucked and sucked and sucked. 
“oh god!” dad moaned. “swallow my load, jake” 
I could feel him getting ready to shoot. 
“YES!” dad screamed. A sweet ribbon of gooey goodness shot into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but he came too much, and some leaked out the sides of my mouth. 
Dad was stroking his semi limp cock while josh was sucking me. 
“I’m ready to cum” I said. 
Josh took my dick out of his mouth and began jerking my cock. He sucked my balls, and I could feel the tension peaking… 
“FUCK!” I shouted 
1, 2, 3, 4 streams of cum I shot onto my abs. 
“that’s sweet,” josh said, “but I haven’t came yet” 
“I think I’ll leave you two alone,” dad said. 
“no, dad, help me cum” josh said. 
“ok,” he replied. 
Josh lay completely flat on my bed, I started playing with his dick, and dad sucked his nipples. Josh moaned like dad and I did. 
“are you ready for your first blow job?” I asked. 
He nodded longingly. 
I began sucking his cock and playing with his balls. 
Josh moaned louder than I ever have. Dad sniggered, but caught himself and said “come on, son, you can do it” 
Josh put his hands on my head and pushed it down and up to the rhythm. 
My fingers found josh’s ass hole and I began to finger him slowly. 
“I like that,” he said, keeping his eyes closed. 
“dad,” he said, “can I suck your penis?” 
“I wouldn’t ever say no to a free blowjob” dad said, and took his shorts off. 
Josh crammed dad’s dick into his mouth like he was a starving sex addict.
I was hard again, and began masturbating. 
A few minutes later, dad was moaning again, and josh joined in. I could feel josh reaching his climax. He took dad’s dick out of his mouth and began to breath heavily. 
“come on, jake, suck it harder!” he screamed. 
I did. 
I took my mouth off just in time to see his cum shoot like a volcano. I kept stroking his dick, more and more cream coming out. He asked me to suck his dick more, so I did. 
I came next, then dad into josh’s mouth. 
Dad left the room to go back to bed while I was sucking josh for the second time. 
He came, and this time even more than the last. He must have a lot of juice. 
“ go on your knees” I said, “I wanna lick your ass” 
he did as so, and I spread his ass out, and licked his hairy ass. He did the same to me.

in the morning there was no mention of what went on earlier, but every night after that, we would suck each other off, and sometimes dad would step in for a few cums.


Pengikut Setia

 
Koleksi Cerita Gay Melayu © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri